JUST ARRIVED! ABX HORIBA USED ANALYZERS (YOM 2005 – 2012):
PENTRA 60 / PENTRA 80 / PENTRA 80 XL / PENTRA 400 / PENTRA 120 DF
PENTRA DX NEXUS WITH SPS EVOLUTION / MICROS CRP 200
~ PENTRA 80/80XL ~
The HORIBA ABX Pentra XL 80 is a leading hematology analyzer with 26 parameters and five part DIFF. In addition to unique new features, the Pentra XL 80 incorporates all the key features of the Pentra 80 including fully automated throughput of 80 samples per hour to provide a CBC + DIFF leucocyte count. The new Customized Dilution Ratio (CDR) of the Pentra XL 80 hematology analyzer enables automatic linearity extension, and completely removes the need for manual dilution of out-of-range samples. The CDR pushes back the linearity limits with a choice of three different ratios (1/2, 1/3, 1/5) for over range samples without any operator intervention
To provide a complete solution to laboratory requirements, the ABX Pentra XL 80 analyzer also incorporates a cutting-edge fully-integrated data management system that enables onboard validation of results. The Integrated Validation Station automatically provides positive and negative Delta check flagging, and performs patient reporting using selective results for mixing from run, re-run and manual entries.
This HORIBA analyzer is also ideal for micro sampling, since the technology behind the Pentra XL 80 is based on a patented double sampling needle and MDSS technology. Furthermore, as both rack and sample barcodes are read, the ABX Pentra XL 80 guarantees accurate sample identification as well as end-over-end rotation of tubes prior to sampling.
~ PENTRA DX NEXUS SPS EVOLUTION ~
- Methods of measurement: flow cytometry, Cytochemistry, Impedance, absorbance, Optical cytometry and fluoro-flowcytometry
- QuaDimension concept : automatic correction of the leucocyte count based on 4 independent principles
- DHSS: focused flow cytometry and sequential measurement (impedance and absorbance)
- Automatic reflex testing: selective and programmable (hematology parameters, alarms and flags, demography)
- Rack rotation mixing of samples: smooth and efficient
- Quality: complete traceability for each run in compliance with the accreditation requirements
~ PENTRA 400 ~
Up to 420 tests per hour with ISE module. The Pentra 400 is an extremely compact Clinical Chemistry benchtop analyzer. Its automation and continuous loading provides enhanced productivity in a user-friendly environment. Up to 420 tests per hour with the ISE module, 55 on-board assays with back-up availability, Innovative cassette format, Integrated work station and validation station, Touch screen interface, Real-time follow-up of your workflow.
~ PENTRA 120 DF ~
Autoloader with continuous loading capability, Double DIFF Matrix, automatic reflex testing, validation station with cytology atlas, DHSS* technology (*HABX patent)
- Methods of measurement: Cytochemistry, impedance, absorbance and flow cytometry
- Balance Concept: Automatic control of the leukocyte count based on 3 independent channels
- DHSS: Focused flow cytometry and sequential measurement (impedance and absorbance)
- Automatic re-run of samples: Selective and programmable (hematology parameters alarms and flags)
- Rotative mixing of samples: Smooth and efficient
- Liquid valves ABX (no pinch valves): Reliability and volume accuracy
ABX Pentra 60 is an elegant, highly compact hematology analyzer and uses focused flow impedance, cytochemistry and light absorbance measurement (DHSS technology). ABX Pentra 60 offers complete CBC(Complete Blood Count) 5-part differential, 26 parameters to include histograms and matrix. ABX Pentra 60 can test a maximum of 60 samples/hour (CBC/CBC+5DIFF). It also offers quiet operation with maximum productivity and quality.
~ MICROS CRP 200 ~
The areas that are ideal for using the ABX Micros CRP 200 are the emergency outpatient clinic, pediatrics and the medical practice for performing a rapid POC diagnosis and thus determining the best treatment. This diagnostics device provides rapid decisions in critical situations. 3-DIFF diagnostics and the optional CPR measurement, carried out simply with the press of a button – all fully automated.
CONTACT US, ASK FOR PRICE: