AVAILABLE ON ASAMED IN AUGUST 2019:
– ABBOTT ARCHITECT i2000SR – FULLY REFURBISHED analyzer – checked, tested – as new (Crated) or TOTALLY NEW – SPECIAL PRICES !
– Siemens DIMMENSION X-PAND PLUS – checked, working condition
– Siemens BCS / BCS XP & BN Prospec – used, good working condition – in original Siemens boxes!
Check photos below:
# The ARCHITECT i2000SR immunoassay analyzer offers a maximum throughput of up to 200 tests per hour. Featuring a load-up capacity of 135 samples with 35 priority and 100 routine areas, the ARCHITECT i2000SR has 25 refrigerated reagent positions. For in vitro diagnostic use only.
# DIMMENSION X-PAND PLUS – High performance Clinical Chemistry analyzer trusted worldwide for efficiency. It eliminates all possible sources of error and produces extremely reliable results. All the operations including reagent reconstitution & management are totally automated. With a throughput of 525 tests per hour it is one of the fastest systems in its class. The Dimension® Xpand Plus integrated chemistry system combines chemistry, STAT and specialty testing on a single, compact, easy-to-use system.
- Full-range integrated capability in a small footprint
- True integration of chemistry and immunoassay for improved workflow efficiency
- Easy-to-use Dimension platform provides the confidence that every trained operator can run any test, any time
- Full disease-state profiling on a single analyzer
- The most commonly ordered panels from a single sample
BCS: BCS XP:
The BCS® XP System, one of the most widely used fully automated hemostasis analyzers, delivers accurate and precise results. The high-speed, random-access analyzer performs clotting, chromogenic, immunologic, and agglutination testing while allowing the consolidation of both specialty and routine reagents onto one high throughput analyzer.
The BN ProSpec® is a dedicated, compact system that offers a consolidated menu of specialty and routine reagents for reliable plasma protein testing including cardiac risk assessment, kidney diseases, nutritional assessment and iron and anemia assessment as well as innovative markers such as monoclonal kappa and lambda free light chains, Cystatin C and Carbohydrate-Deficient Transferrin (CDT).
CONTACT US, ASK FOR PRICE: