HEMOCUE SERIES: B-HEMOGLOBIN & GLUCOSE 201 – POINT OF CARE ANALYZERS ON ASAMED!
USED & WORKING CONDITION:
This instrument is used for measurements of low concentrations of hemoglobin in plasma, serum or aqueous solutions. These can automatically compensate turbidity owing to lipids or leukocytosis. They are simple, easy to use, use low volume samples, provide accurate results and do not require recalibration between cuvette batches.
– GLUCOSE 201:
Small, handheld dedicated instrument that is based on the glucose dehydrogenase method. Combines the precision and accuracy of a laboratory measurement with a quick turnaround time and ease of use.
- Monitors glycemic control, including neonates and critically ill patients
- Approved to diagnose diabetes
- CLIA-waived for hospital and physicians office
- Used with venous or capillary specimens
- Produces lab quality results within moments
- Plug in or battery operated for mobility
- Disposable microcuvettes (sold separately, 22-601-004) automatically draw precise volume of specimen
- Lower concern for patient-to-patient transmission because only the cuvette comes in close contact with patient, not entire instrument
- Analyzers are factory calibrated and require minimum of maintenance
- No calibration needed between cuvette batches
CONTACT US, ASK FOR PRICE: