Now on ASAMED:
* Biorad VARIANT II TURBO – deinstalated by BIORAD SERVICE, fully operated, ready to work
* CellDyn RUBY: checked, tested, calibrated, complete – ready to instant lab work!
* Roche Cobas INTEGRA 400 Plus – working condition with accessories! – – – ALL PHOTOS BELOW:
The fully automated VARIANT II Hemoglobin Testing System is designed for high volume, featuring positive specimen identification, LIS interface, and complete, ready-to-use test kits for precise, accurate results. This multi-analyte system requires no sample preparation and very little hands-on time by the operator. The sampling station accepts barcoded primary specimen tubes, reads the barcode, samples from the closed tube and dilutes and injects the specimen into the chromatographic station for analysis. Results are processed by Bio-Rad’s Clinical Data Management Software (CDM), which can interface with the laboratory information system (LIS) for real-time data transmission and superior data management. Bio-Rad provides complete assay kits for analysis of HbA1c and β-thalassemia on the VARIANT II analyzer.
– Biorad VARIANT II Turbo –
– The COBAS INTEGRA 400 Plus –
USED ANALYZER IN RESONALBE PRICE: The COBAS INTEGRA 400 Plus analyzer is the perfect solution for laboratories running up to 400 samples per day. Its broad test menu comprises over 120 assays and applications that consolidate clinical chemistry with specific proteins, therapeutic drug monitoring and drug abuse testing. This compact tabletop analyzer offers maximum versatility to improve efficiency and reduce costs. It uses the convenient cobas c pack reagent format, which standardizes patient results across integrated laboratory networks.
– Abbott Cell-Dyn Ruby Hematology Analyzer –